Foto Afrati, Manolis Gergatsoulis, Francesca Toni. Linearizability on Datalog Programs. Theoretical Computer Science, 308(1-3):199-226, November 2003.
- Mark Kaminski, Yavor Nenov, Bernardo Cuenca Grau. Datalog rewritability of Disjunctive Datalog programs and non-Horn ontologies. Artificial Intelligence, Volume 236, Issue C, pp. 90-118, July 2016.
- Mark Kaminski, Yavor Nenov, Bernardo Cuenca Grau. Datalog Rewritability of Disjunctive Datalog Programs and its Applications to Ontology Reasoning. In The Twenty-Eighth AAAI
Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-14), Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, July 27-31, 2014, pp.1077-1083, 2014.
- Zakka Fauzan Muhammad. Query Evaluation of Tractable Answering using Query Rewriting. Master Thesis. Faculty of Computer Science, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Universidade Nova de Lisbo, 2012.
- K. Tuncay Tekle. Efficient Datalog Queries with Time and Space Complexity Guarantees. Ph.D. Thesis. Stony Brook University, December 2010.
- Grigoris Antoniou, Pavlos Peppas. Knowledge Representation and Reasoning.
Appears in http://www.eetn.gr/english/artificial_intelligence_topics_files/KnowledgeRepresentationReasoning.pdf
- K. Tuncay Tekle, Katia Hristova, and Yanhong A. Liu. Generating Specialized Rules and Programs for Demand-Driven Analysis. In J. Meseguer and G. Rosu (eds.), Algebraic Methodology and
Software Technology, 12th International Conference, AMAST 2008, Urbana, IL, USA, July 28-31, 2008, Proceedings. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 5140, pages 346-361, Springer-Verlag, 2008.
- Petros Potikas. Program transformations in deductive databases using Intensional Logic Programming. Ph.D. Thesis. Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering National
Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece, June 2006.
- Davide Martinenghi. Advanced Techniques for Efficient Data Integrity Checking. Ph.D. Thesis. Department of Computer Science, Roskilde University, Denmark, October 2005.